In areas impacted by salinity there is demand for annual use limit and water users can transfer it between Water-use licences. Transfer is subject to approval under theWater Act 1989 (Victoria). Applicants must apply to their water corporation for approval to transfer annual use limit.

Transfer of annual use limit can only occur between water-use licences within the same salinity impact zone, or from water-use licences in a higher salinity impact zone to water-use licences in a lower salinity impact zone.

Here you can find a list of applications to transfer annual use limit by salinity impact zone and year.

AUL Transfer History

Notes and disclaimers

Prior to October 2014 price was frequently not gathered and if not gathered is recorded as zero.